Hoy vamos a usar los iPads para hacer nuestra actividad de resumir.
Today we will be using iPads in order to complete our review activity.
The links are listed below:
1. Landforms- http://quizlet.com/27600242/landforms-flash-cards/
2. El Tiempo (Weather)- http://quizlet.com/22414874/weather-flash-cards/
3. Indicaciones (Directions)- http://quizlet.com/27598850/directions-flash-cards/
4. Cardinal Directions- http://quizlet.com/26579515/cardinal-directionsgeographic-terms-flash-cards/
5. Las Estaciones (The Seasons)- http://quizlet.com/28400316/the-seasons-flash-cards/
6. Los Paises/Las ciudades (The countries/capitals of the Spanish Speaking World) – http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/South_America_Geography.htm
Arenal Volcano in Costa Rica
a completed review worksheet = +10 on your test.
If you recieved a deficiency from me and are looking to get your grades up, you’ve come to the right place.
1. Visit Parent Portal and write down which assignments you are missing.
2. click on the following links and complete your assignments.
a) Map ofsouth america- (countries and capitals)
b) Map of central america
c) current event listen here Current event Track
d) directions 1/2, directions 2/2 worksheets
e) Weather Map-
Today we learned el tiempo
click here for the powerpoint
click for the homework
click hereto prepare for South and Central America countries quiz
more practice with countries and capitals
We will be in la biblioteca practicing our Spanish and getting ready for el examen número dos of the year.
Your first priority today is to complete “Mi Horario”-
your second priority is to practice for your oral exam
Lastly, you’ll need to study for your written exam. To do so study/practice the following…
Your test will be concerned with the following items
1. School items- Los artículos escolares- http://quizlet.com/22414215/classroom-objects-flash-cards/
2. School subjects- Las materias- http://quizlet.com/22412640/materias-flash-cards/
3. Opinions- Las opiniones- http://quizlet.com/22413960/opiniones-flash-cards/
4. Ordinal Numbers (first, second, etc) Los números ordinales- http://quizlet.com/25442413/ordinal-numbers-flash-cards/
5. La República Dominicana y escuela-
Today we continued review school subjects and ordinal numbers and articulos escolares and we also began working on opinions. (click on any of the links for practice)
We took a quiz, if you missed it, you will need to organize a time before or after school to make it up.
(p.s. a test is not too far away)
This week we learned so much
We learned how to say what we do at school via TPRS- acciones, worksheets. If you missed the actions- come and see me and learn them!
Also- we learned about the Dominican Republic how to say school subjects and ordinal numbers via Mi día como alumno extranjero powerpoint and Mi día como alumno extranjero follow along worksheet.
Remember! Your school schedule “Mi horario” is due when we come back on Tuesday! En español!
Here is some help!
School subjects (materias).
Ordinal Numbers- http://quizlet.com/25442413/ordinal-numbers-flash-cards/